Honeymoon WishesCreate your honeymoon registry and Free Wedding Website!
A Honeymoon Registry is a Wedding Gift Registry Experience for Honeymoons and Destination Weddings. Instead of buying pots or pans, toasters or towels, wedding guests can purchase all or portions of your honeymoon experience. Our online Wedding Registry allows you to list anything you want to do on your honeymoon –even portions of your trip.
Benefits To Wedding Couples
- Extra money to spend. Couples have an extra $2,500.00 to spend on their honeymoon booking or on property amenities.
- Couples can take a longer, more luxurious honeymoon.
- It’s a huge time saver. Couples have everything organized in one online account, no envelopes to handle, no accounting to do.
- Couples get a free Wedding & Social Media Website, Photo Gallery, and Blog.
- Free Save the Date and Email Announcements to announce their registry.
- No check cashing. Couples don’t have to worry about rushing out to cash checks right before they leave for their honeymoon.
- It’s good etiquette. It’s much more personal than “no gifts please, just send us cash.”
- It allows couples to plan ahead and pre-book their activities or upgrades.
- Couples receive 34% more if the giver can use a credit card rather than just giving cash!
Benefits To Wedding Guests
- Takes the guesswork out of buying gifts for the wedding couple
- Guests don’t have to drive to the store
- It’s convenient and fun!
- No sales tax
- No gift wrapping
- Guests can print out a Gift Card to hand to the wedding couple
- Guests can give money yet keep it personal
Honeymoon Registry Features
Couples can post details about their wedding, receptions, directions to the venue, their “story” etc. We also provide social media tools that drive viral marketing.
Couples can choose from a number of items from hundreds of locations and we offer a “Create Your Own” item section on certain destinations that allows the couple to personalize their items.
Blog / Journal
We offer a section for the couple to write about the moments leading up to their honeymoon and keep their friends and family informed on all of their details.
Couples can upload pictures of their engagement, their bridal parties…anything and everything to share their special moments.
The Destination Wedding Travel Guide
- Top 5 Destination Wedding Locations
- Honeymoon in St. Lucia (Sample Itinerary)
- Destination Wedding Beaches Checklist
- Before the Wedding Checklist
- Destination Wedding Tips
- Destination Wedding Workbook
- Wedding Day Planner